The Royal Lankhorst Euronete group is a Dutch/Portuguese
family-owned company, founded in 1803, with its head office in Sneek, the Netherlands.
Over the course of 200 years, it has become:
- One of Europe’s largest rope manufacturers
- The largest producer of fish netting in the world
- One of Europe’s market leaders in plastics recycling
- The producer of the world’s strongest polypropylene
The Royal Lankhorst Euronete group’s mission is to be an excellent company that
- creates long-lasting value for its shareholders
- is a responsible employer for all its employees
- provides its employees with the opportunity for personal development in a challenging environment
- is a contributing part of the community.
Green Policy Document
Royal Lankhorst Euronete is committed to meet the needs of customers and consumers in an environmentally sound and sustainable manner by continuously improving our environmental performance.
We will achieve these goals by:
- Ensuring that our products and operations are safe for the environment
- Exercising the same concern for the environment wherever we operate
- Reducing the environmental footprint of our business and brands
Our commitment is to:
- Evaluate our environmental impact at every stage; from sourcing of raw materials through the product’s complete lifecycle, and in accordance with the REACH legislation.
- Ensure that our organization complies with the applicable environmental legislation and regulations.
- Audit our compliance with legislation and investigate all environmental safety incidents in order to prevent recurrence.
- Use standards of environmental risk/impact assessment which are robust and scientifically sound. Cooperate with others to improve what we do.
- Encourage our suppliers to develop improved processes and materials and cooperate with our business partners to improve overall environmental impact and performance.
- Work with industry bodies, government agencies, business partners and other concerned organizations to promote environmental care, increase knowledge and learn best practices.
- Remain responsible and alert to developing issues, knowledge and public concerns.
We will communicate actively in order to:
- Ensure that employees are aware of the Company’s environmental policy and motivated to apply it.
- Stimulate our Quality departments to publish information about environmental performance and targets.
Royal Lankhorst Euronete Group